WE ARE LEADERS IN
ADVANCED DIGITAL & TAX ACCOUNTING
We prepare and submit the quarterly VAT returns and the annual summary.Our reporting is based in the Amazon VAT Transactions Report. To know more about this report please check our Amazon Sales Report Explanation.To know more about the dates and process of declaration, please refer to our post VAT compliance in Spain
EU intrastat and 349 compulsory forms:
We also prepare and submit the monthly intrastat and the quarterly EU intracomunity transactions statement called form 349 for the Amazon sellers obliged to do so once they have exceeded the legal thresholds. The EU intracomunity statement is required for sellers involved in cross border selling who, in the Cross Border Fulfilment Settings of the Amazon FbA configuration page, have allowed their inventory to be stored in Spain.
EORI stands for Economic Operator Registration Identification. The EORI number is a tax ID focused on trading and customs. The EORI number is used to identify economic operators within the European Union and it is required in the following cases:
- Economic operators who are resident in the EU must register for the EORI if their business activities and operations (including passive ones) fall under the provisions of customs legislation (e.g. importer, exporter, declarant, authorization holder for customs procedures, etc.)
- Economic operators who are nonresident in the EU must register if they:
– File a summary declaration or a customs declaration in the EU (except for oral declarations or customs declarations for temporary use).
– File an exit or entry summary declaration.
– Operate a temporary storage facility.
– Apply for an authorization as consignor for the issuance of dispatching documents T2L or as consignor for a transit procedure.
– Apply for a certificate as an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO).
Address: C/. del Futur, Palau Firal
Viver Alta Mar
17251 Sant Antoni de Calonge